These are the hydraulic jacks to lift the bogie & the machine used to control them.Again a proper description is welcome.

Date: 2012-01-19
Owner: Gallery Administrator
Full size: 1000x750

| show full
This arrangement is called synchronized jacks. The yellow items of top left are jacks (the protruding black parts are cylinders that move up). the panel on right is oil controlling valve chest with hand operated levers to operate the valves (Rectangular...
Posted by Anant K Singh on 2012 Jan 20 05:53:26 +0000