A view of two tiny industrial locomotives, on display at Arunachal Plywood Industries Limited, at a small town of Namsai, in Lohit district of Arunachal Pradesh. Both of them are 0-6-0 tank, manufactured by M/s Andrew Barclay & Sons, Ltd., in their Caledonian works, located in Kilmarnock, Scotland (Builder numbers 1452 & 2234). They are the legacy of the erstwhile M/s Bird & Co. Ltd., Calcutta, the original British held holding company, before the days of the independence. These locomotives possibly hold the honour of working at the easternmost part of India. Picture by courtesy of Mr. Subrata Chatterjee.