No. 778, a 4-6-0T(Side Tank) is a war department product built by Baldwin Locomotive Works in 1917. It worked at the Upper India Sugar Mills, Khatauli until the 1980s before being taken to England. It presently hauls trains at the Leighton Buzzard Railway where it was completely rebuilt in 2007. Seen here in what appears to be better than ex Works condition of 1917 at Stonehenge Works terminus station.