IRFCA Convention Presentations
Materials from various IRFCA annual conventions and other gatherings are linked here. Unfortunately, many presentations at the conventions are not available in online form.
Rights to the materials belong to the authors. Authors affiliated with Indian Railways, or other governmental or official organizations are expressing their own opinions and no representation is made that these materials reflect the official view of the Government of India, Indian Railways, or any other official or governmental body.
Presentations from the Bhusaval convention (2011) follow.
- Status and Benefits of Electrification by Anriddha Phadke, Sr. Professor, IRIEEN.
The following are materials from the presentations made at the Bangalore 2009 convention of IRFCA, by various contributors.
- Bangalore Metro by N. Sivasailam, Managing Director, BMRCL (30MB)
- Cochin State Railway by Jimmy Jose (38MB)
- EMD Locomotives by Shubhranshu, Chief Motive Power Engineer (Diesel), SR (27MB)
- Krishnarajapuram Shed (video) (WMV file, 70MB)
- Konkan Railway Signals by a friend of IRFCA.
- Shindavane Ghats - Comparative Study of MG and BG alignments by Ashish Kuvelkar and Apurva Bahadur (30MB)
The following presentations are available from the Chennai convention held in 2007.
- The Railfan and the Digital Camera - the easy way to take good railway pictures by Apurva Bahadur (8MB)